- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- Herbs for the Glandular System
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Fat Facts
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Marrow in the Bones
This incredible reference offers helpful strategies for solving health problems naturally and serves as a practial reference for herbalists or health professionals who are trying to help clients.
This area is for posting information from webinar classes.
We have organized them into two general categories as follows.
Current Featured Webinars
- Webinar Recording
- April 12, 2013
- Herbs & Herbalism, Natural Healing Webinars, Special Courses
- No comments
Turmeric is a spice that is frequently used in Indian cooking. It imparts an earthy flavor and yellow color to foods, but it also has amazing benefits for human health. It's chief constituent, curcumin, has been extensively studied as an anti-inflammatory agent and may be helpful for a wide range of health problems. In this free webinar, The Amazing Health Benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin, Steven Horne, RH(AHG) will share with you some of the research on this amazing herb and it's primary active constituent, curcumin.